Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Truth About Cats ~ Human Finally Gets A Word In

Cats are of the most beautiful and intelligent creatures on earth. They are almost mystical in there own ways, like little angels sent from the heavens to watch over there "little humans."









They're pictured to some as gods, others as best friends, but to me, my Chey is the light of my life. I'd be nothing without her. Shes my angel. Shes helped me to get over the loss of my best friend. If not for Chey, I'd wouldnt be here today.

Her beauty, silliness, and her loving, kind personality were the things to get me through my grief.

When I heard about her, I was skeptical about this whole... "cat" thing, especially the day of my best friends death. I wasnt exactly a fan of cats, though my dad had Alex.





But I did agree to "look," and as they say, the rest is history.

She rode home on my lap, with her head out the window like a dog. She was extremely ill, so in a way, we nursed each other back to health, with the help of our Golden Retriever, Jewel, of course.




Dont believe me?










Her love of "the way of the dog" started from day one. She followed Jewel everywhere. What ever Jewel did, Chey did. It was the start of the best friendship I have seen between dog and cat. Their bond blossomed and grew more and more everyday, and I noticed changes in myself as well as Chey. Chey was back to her peak health, and Jewel had a new buddy. (she missed Dallas just as much as me!) Now, she is almost more dog-like then Jewel.... like the fact that she walks on her leash and fetches.

We had so much fun we were going to enter PetStar together... LOL


We've been the best of buds since, together through thick and thin.







Cheyanne is truly an angel, and I dont know what I'd do without her. A friend asked me if I had the choice to give her up to get Dallas back, would I? And I said no. I love my little Kittikins too much.



She is the perfect example of what a cat is supposed to be. Loving, smart, loyal, and more then a best friend. Some say we are like sisters. She totally changed my view on cats.



Chey means everything to me.... my life wouldnt be the same without her antics to cheer me up everyday!!





Rest In Peace Dallas.... We Love & Miss You!



3 comments:

PhDilettante said...

RIP, Dallas.
You have started a process and interaction that has led all involved to learn qualities that even humans wish they shared.

Well done, Chey!

Deb said...

A beautiful tribute!

Cheyanne & Tiffany said...

Thankya